ƩΧ◊TiCs


DIARY MISTRESS FRIENDS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
FLASHBACK!

Turnback

Surat Putuz Love ???


Hai harini Aina nk post about Surat yg ditulis oleh kanak2 RIBENA...huahahah

Tijah ingin memutuskan hubungannya dengan teman lelakinya yang tinggal di Australia, melalui surat yang dikirimkan kepada kekasihnya...

Hai. My motive write this letter to give know you something. Iwant to cut connection us. I saw you play wood three in front my eye. So, I break connection to pull my body from this love. I have think about this very cook-cook and i know i clap one hand only. I don't trust you again. You are really crocodile land. I don't want to play-play with my liver. I have been crying untill no more eyes water. I don't want banana fruits two times, save walk...

Kemudian teman lelaki Tijah terpinga2 dan terus jatuh pengsan setelah membaca surat itu... 


0 comment[s] |